Monday, February 27, 2012

A ho hum day

Yesterday was just one of those slow lazy days. It was a beautiful day, quite warm. So Dear Husband and I thought a walk to the park with our wonderful Lab Kelly was just the ticket. For those of you who don't know our baby here she is. She likes to model from time to time.
So off to the park we went to enjoy the sunshine and get a good dose of exercise.
Kelly enjoys the slide like any kid. Haha
After that a nice evening of knitting was what was in store. Curling up with a book would have been good too but I didn't get that far. Here is what I have on the needles currently:
Stockholm Scarf from Ravelry
The Stockholm Scarf is a quick knit. Only has four rows you repeat until you get the desired length. Its easy to do while watching your favorite show or movie. You can find the pattern for Stockholm here.  I hope to have this guy finished and blocked by the end of the week. I will keep you posted. I just recently finished the Garter Stitch Loop-Through Scarf from the 101 Designer One Skein Wonders book. Its also a fun and fast knit up. A great scarf for beginners who are ready to tackle something a little more than just the Knit and Purl stitches.
I just love how it looks. I have made this for a friend, so now that its finished I need to ship it off to her. I must try this pattern in a self striping or multicolor yarn some time. Has anyone else done projects from the 101 Designer One Skein Wonders book? I would love to hear about it. Well I am off to go knit some more of the Stockholm Scarf.  Have a wonderful evening.

Till next time,

Amanda

No comments: