Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bookmarks and Hairpins

Hello Everyone,

How is it going with you? Are you as hot as I am?  Let me tell you moving to the North Pole is sounding better and better all the time.

Its craft week during the Bloggy Olympics and Hating Martha has had some lovely crafts thus far. As have the hosts of this week's events, Here's  to Handy Andy , C.W. Frosting, and Freaking Craft. Earlier this week I shared with you my finished Stockholm project.   Tonight I wanted to share with you a fun and quick(you know for those of you who haven't picked up the knitting needles yet...because you will someday, I am sure of it.) project that uses items that most of us have in our home(So its very budget friendly. WIN WIN).  I first found these ideas on Pinterest. And let me tell you its gets addicting.  All you need to make these guys are buttons, ribbon, paper clips, bobby pins, scrap booking add on's and a hot glue gun.
Then just let your creativity run wild. They work up fast, aperfect project if you have kids that are cooped up inside.
Hair Pins
Bookmarks
That's it that is all there is too it! See how easy that was? They make great gifts too! For those times when you're in a pinch and you need to give a gift.

Have a wonderful night.  Till Next Time,

No comments: