Friday, November 9, 2012

Time to start making Lemonade...

Hello Everyone...

My my it has been quite a while hasn't it?? You may recall I wrote about some difficulties that have come up in my life in this post Heart Broken.  These past few months have been about just getting by.  Frankly everything just kicked me in the butt big time. It knocked the wind out of my sails and thus out of a lot of the routines that I did and things I enjoyed. However, now it is time to start rising above it all. There is still life to live no matter how many lemons it throws at you.

Its time to start making Lemonade...

I have been meaning to sit down and write to you all for a long while now, but every time I would sit down to write, my mind goes blank. I know I have things I want to talk about, things I am dying to share with you, yet the words don't seem to come out. I am thinking an overhaul is needed. You know clean air, clear out mental clutter so I can get to the good stuff.

I was perusing my Google Reader account last night and I realized just how long I have dangling off the edge of the planet. There are tons of blog posts I need to catch up on from all my favorite blogs. I used to have a daily ritual of coffee and reading the latest blog posts, my version of the morning paper. I got out of that habit and thus an account full of unread posts. 

Along with reading to catch up on there are projects to be telling you about. Things I have finished. Things I am working on, and planning for the future(because nothing helps clear mental clutter than a little future planning). There is so much to share with you!!! Including a few changes that will be taking place very soon!

Here is to making LEMONADE and re-instituting routine!

Have a great weekend all you Crafters and Homemakers. Thanks for stopping by and hanging in there with me, when my world was silent.

Till Next Time,

Amanda



No comments: